Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Box Count:

I have packed 7 boxes so far today, yay...LOL. My poor little house doesn't know what hit her, one day she is neat and tidy and now she is in complete disaray.

On another note, I don't know if I have mentioned this yet, but my husband has asked me to only use Tide on his clothes---Oh my, what happiness I had, when I found the new Tide products---the Simple Pleasures--oh they smell lovely. I bought the one in the purple bottle with matching Downy fabric softner----when my homemade fabreeze runs out, I am definately making some with the Lavendar and Vanilla scent by Tide/Downy. It will be in my new home though when I do that. New home, new scent..LOL.

Take a few tablespoons of your favorite liquid fabric softner and put into a spray bottle, add water until filled. I spray it everywhere, and my home smells lovely:)

On to my next box:)

1 comment:

Angelena said...

7 boxes? You are doing great!!!
You'll be done in no time!