Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Cookbooks

I just packed my cookbooks. You never realize how many you have until you have to pack them. My favorite of them all is the Aunt Bee cookbook--oh what a fun cookbook to look at, and it has some really down home recipes.

I also have a cookbook my son had made when he was 7, it is absolutely precious--one recipe is for cookies, where I put them in the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees.. :)

I have to also add, that after everything is packed up, and we are about to leave, the absence of my cookbooks and being able to cook and bake is truly missed.

It is nice to move into a new place and organize and put everything in its proper place--everything so clean and fresh and new. I am excited to meet new people in my neighborhood, and see my old friends again. The one thing a few of my girlfriends said they had missed when I left California, was them coming over to my house, and always smelling something either cooking or baking--it is so nice to be missed..LOL.....I will update a little later on my famous Box count--until then, you all have a wonderful day:)

No comments: