Thursday, August 10, 2006

OOPS-->forgotten food



I had mentioned in an earlier post about some food I had made, and promised pictures. Oops, I totally forgot---but here they are, better late then never, right? This is one of my salads that I make--Kevin's favorite--topped with homemade Ranch dressing. This is the recipe I use. It is so very simple, and so much better then any store bought Salad dressing.
Ranch Dressing:
1 1/2 C Mayonnaise
1/2 C Buttermilk
1 T Red Wine Vinegar
1 T Sugar
1 tsp Garlic powder
1 tsp Onion powder
1 T Dried Parsley
1/2 tsp Dill
1/2 tsp Salt (optional)
1/2 tsp Black pepper
Dash of Paprika
Whisk ingredients together, and refridgerate one hour before serving:)

These are my homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies

Baked Ravioli
For the baked ravioli, I used Cheddar cheese instead of Mozzerella--Kevin perfers Cheddar to any other cheese--and I have to say, the baked ravioli turned out very yummy. I used wonton wrappers to make the raviolis too:)

1 comment:

theups said...

Oh these look GOOD!!! Do you happen to have your recipe for the Ravioli and the cookies on your blog? I would love to make these!

His,
Mrs. U