Thursday, January 31, 2013

Weather Update :)

Happy Thursday! Yesterday after I made the little video about our weather, it got much worse. The weather man actually said our county needed to go in the basement. Yes, this Cali girl was nervous. 

Below is a weather update, it is completely different than yesterday :)





(Go down my sidebar and mute the "Little House on the Prairie" music:)
I went to the grocery store this morning and picked up a few things I needed.  Now, I am going to start on my housework!
As always thank you for visiting my blog, and have a wonderful day.

Oh, dinner is going to be a pork roast :)

1 comment:

SC Mom said...

The weather has been crazy all over the US. Glad you are all ok. We had tornado warnings all over but none touched down where we live. Today is bright and sunny :) Pork Roast..yum!