Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Monday:)
I painted my nails red tonight.....I have noticed through my trials and tribulations of nail painting (remember I used to be a french manicure gal..LOL)...That Wet N Wild stays on REALLY well, and they are only about a dollar a bottle..Yay, on that!

We had pork chops, cheesy potatoes, green beans and salad tonight for dinner.

I also, cleaned out the fridge in the basement...Now, I need to to do the one in the kitchen:)

I am still going back and forth on those area rugs...I am thinking maybe the oriental is a better choice.......I don't know, but I will let you know as soon as we decide.  Decisions, decisions, decisions...LOL.

Are any of you following the Jodi Arias trial? 
I am really curious what is going through the jury's mind....

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday evening
XO



No comments: