Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Hey There!

I hope all is well with everyone who stops by my little blog:)  I have been writing here for many years.  I hope one day to print this all out.....I so wish I had something like this to read from my mother.  I wish I knew my mother better.  My memory of her fades.....and I can just ask questions to people who knew her things that I forget.  I remember she had a gentleness to her..she always seemed very fragile to me.  I wish I could have told her that it was okay. 

~~~~~~~~

It has been very cold here.  It gets cold in Cali, but here in Georgia it gets REALLY cold!!!  Teeth chattering cold...lol.

My kids have dental cleanings tomorrow...and then on Friday I have another Doctor appointment.  Three Doctor appointments in a week.....That is quite enough for me...LOL.

Tonight's dinner was hamburger and french fries.  I also made a side of green beans and a salad :)
The kitchen is all clean and all ready for a new day tomorrow.

~~~~~
I will continue writing in this blog, but I put a poll on the side, wondering if I should do some vlogs too.  I think I write better than video, but I really enjoy other peoples vlogs, I was wondering if I should add them here too.  I don't know, it is just a thought :)  We shall see......

2 comments:

Mari said...

I'm a faithful reader, but not always such a good commenter. I've been so busy lately!
I wish I had something like this to read from my mom too. She passed away 10 years ago, so I had her for much longer than you had your mom. I wish blogs had been around when my kids were young, so I would have documented more of their childhood too.
I like an occasional vlog. It would be nice to hear your voice.

chrissy said...

Same here! Lots of reading, few comments. Shame on me. I think I commented when you did the one vlog that I'd love to see more. How about a vlog tour of your new house? You cook so much, you should do a cooking segment, even. If I don't read anything else during my online time, I always, always pop in to see you!