Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Dentist!

Today was the children's turn for the dentist.  It was their 6 month checkup and cleaning.  I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  HAPPY to report, NO CAVITIES!!!  YaY!!  Happy, happy...lol.

Little Kevin did great.  He picked out bubble gum for the fluoride flavor :)

We had Tacos for dinner.  I meant to take a picture, and did not get a chance.  I am so happy that I don't have anywhere to go tomorrow.  I can stay home and catch up on things around the home.

Oh, and I am so enjoying my new cell phone.  I feel so connected to everyone...LOL.  I no longer have a flip phone, I have joined the world with my iphone.  I am learning it, and it is fun.  My husband says it is just like my ipad, but you can make calls and text on it......I am still learning my ipad too, and I have had that for awhile :)

Anyway, you all have a great evening and I will "see" you in the morning!!

You can also catch me on Facebook....

No comments: