Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday :o)


I painted my nails silver :)

I had mentioned I went to the doctor's on Friday.  I have asthma, and the doctor wanted to see me for a checkup.  I learned some new things to better control my asthma.  My stats as of Friday are......I am actually 5 feet 2 inches....for years I was telling everyone I was five foot even....oy.....My husband measured me too, and I am 5 feet 2 inches tall...OOPS.  Okay, so I am 5'2, 114 pounds and my BMI is 20.8.  My blood pressure was normal too.  I am happy that everything else seems to be fine....I just need to better control my asthma.

The rain is coming, it supposed to rain all day tomorrow and Tuesday.  I love the rain.  I am following the trial on InSession right now, WoW.  I really like learning how our court system works.  I would have enjoyed being a court reporter. 

Dinner tonight was baked chicken, macaroni and cheese, and green beans....and salad ;)

Tomorrow we are having a beef roast that I plan on putting in the crockpot.

Since it is going to rain, I am planning on staying home....so hopefully I can get a lot done that I would like.

Happy Sunday!!

1 comment:

DeNiece Barnes said...

Julieann just thought I would stop in and say hello. I love that color silver it is so pretty. Tell your grand baby happy birthday for me as well. Have a wonderful week.