Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hi!

It is Sunday evening and I hope everyone who stops here has had a wonderful weekend.  Ours was nice :)

Tonight we had London Broil on the grill, macaroni and cheese, corn and salad.

Last night's dinner was baked chicken, mashed potatoes, mixed steamed veggies and salad.

Friday we had Pizza :)

I am pretty much caught up on laundry, but as you know, it is a never ending task...LOL.  I don't mind laundry, I really enjoy everything getting cleaned and put in it's place.

Now, of course there are tasks that I enjoy more than others.....Like I would rather do laundry than vacuum the stairs...LOL.

Oh, I almost forgot, I bought some more decorations for Valentine's Day....I also need to get my old decor out too....I picked up some little Valentine treats to put in Alexis's lunch everyday until Valentine's Day :) 

I am all ready for a new week, I hope you are too!

I will see you tomorrow, Have a wonderful evening XO

No comments: