Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday, Monday, Monday!

Happy Monday. Here is to a brand new week:)

I don't post when my husband is out of town, until after the fact. He was in Georgia last week, a very long week. He had to go on business, but it is wonderful that our family is there too:) We did a lot of skyping last week.

The weather, was really warm last week, and then all of a sudden it got really cold and rainy...and with that brought on sickness. Alexis started complaining yesterday that her little head was hurting and by the time she went to bed last night she had a fever. Her fever has come down a bit this morning, but she is not feeling well. No school for her today. We will all be staying in today, and I will be getting things done around the house. I am just hoping little Kevin doesn't get sick, last time he got sick, it went into his lungs:(

I have to tell you, I FINALLY organized the junk drawers in the kitchen~~Yay, they look so nice. I did not tell my husband, and when he went to get something out of one of the drawers, he said "Hey, it is organized"....Yay!

So, for today, I really want to get into my daughter's room and do some more organizing. I have been working on her closet but I want to do the rest of the room. I went through my husband's part of the closet over the weekend, and it is so nice, everything on his side, is something he wants and actually wears. My side is a NEVER ending process, I know you know what I mean. Something I may not like today, I may see in a different light tomorrow...LOL. I do have a side that has a bunch of maternity clothes, I am not getting rid of those just yet, because I am so hoping for just one more....

...Okay so today, in the Gossett household, will be a stay inside day. Organize day. Take care of a sweet girl that isn't feeling well day. Try and explain to Little Kevin that we can not go to the park today (it is all wet outside anyway)....he is not liking that at all.

Dinner menu will be up tomorrow!
(hopefully)
Tonight's dinner will be a comfort meal..Not sure yet.
Happy Monday y'all!

No comments: