Saturday, January 01, 2011

First Day of the New Year!

Happy 2011!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve!
We had a quiet one, and as I get older, I think I enjoy the quieter nights more.
I fell asleep early but woke up at 11:00 p.m., and stayed awake until midnight. Everyone else was sound asleep.
I was awoke this morning by Little Kevin at 5:45. I got up, had some coffee, made french toast and eggs and bacon for everyone for breakfast...Happy Morning.

I have so been enjoying these past two weeks with everyone home.

Come Monday, Vacation is over......

I have been in the kitchen today making a big pot of Black Eyed Peas.....they will be served with dinner.


I do not make Black Eyed Peas for luck, but more as a tradition, as I do not believe in luck:)


I have been doing a little organizing everyday, and I have accomplished quite a bit in these past few weeks. My desk is super organized, and I love it. I have worked hard in my bedroom:)




I have so many pictures to share on this blog. So, those will be coming in the next few days. I think my sister in law is my number one fan when it comes to pictures, she just loves the pictures of the children:) She actually one time, took a bunch a pictures I have shared and made this beautiful keepsake book, I treasure that book.

Okay, so along with the Black Eyed Peas, we will be having pork chops and mashed potatoes, and a nice green salad:)

Happy, Happy Saturday!
Enjoy this beautiful new day with your loved ones:)

No comments: