Monday, January 03, 2011

Menu!




Happy Monday!

Here is my menu for the week. This Menu is in no particular order. Also, every Dinner is served with a fresh green salad, except for dinners like Tacos:)




This is a picture of one of my many salad's. I keep the tomatoes and cheeses on the side, to put on yourself. I usually put the avocado on the side too, but this particular salad was served to company so I put it right on the top to make it really pretty. Avocados are a staple in this home:)

Little Cheddar Meatloaves
Mashed potatoes
green beans
Salad
Homemade Dinner Rolls

Breaded Pork Chops
Rice
Steamed Carrot
Salad
Dinner Rolls

Baked Spaghetti
Garlic Bread
Salad

Roasted Chicken
Roasted Veggies and Potatoes
Salad
Dinner Rolls

Taco Night<~~~~My husband's Favorite:)

Pork Roast with all the fixings Salad
Dinner Rolls

Pulled BBQ Pork
French Fries
Salad

Thank you for looking at my menu, I am adding my menu link over at Laura's Blog:
Organizing Junkie~~~~If you hop on over there, there are so many links to menus to see, tons of wonderful ideas.
Happy menu Planning!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I need to do this again. I love reading your menus, especially when you include a few recipes!! ;0)

Julieann said...

Thank you Jenn:) I like it when people post the rcipe too~~~I am also visual, so I like to see actual pictures too...LOL.:)

Happy Wednesday!

Julieann