Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday!


Happy Wednesday!



Today was such a nice day!
I wrote in my previous post that I was going to make a chicken and broccoli casserole for dinner last night~~~I changed it up a bit. I made chicken tenders, in a light Italian sauce, steamed broccoli and a tomato and cucumber salad, it was a nice dinner to match the warm weather.
Tonight I made pasta for dinner. Being an Italian girl, I love pasta~~or any kind of Italian dish:)

This morning I went around the house and vacuumed up those webs that get in the corners of the house. They seem to grow overnight.

Oh, and Mrs. U, I love using the word *Protective* instead of *Nervous*~~It sure sounds a lot better:) So today at the park, as I was chasing my little one, I was thinking, I am not a nervous mom, Mrs. U says we are Protective Moms:)))


I looked at Juicers at Walmart, and they had about 5 different brands, ranging from $24.00 to about $100.00..I will have to do some research.

...and babies, oh how I would love to have another one:)

No comments: