Thursday, January 27, 2011

Getting Organized!

I just love getting organized. It seems like it is a never ending process. It is actually a process I enjoy:) I love going to bed knowing things are neat and tidy and everything has a place. Is my home picture perfect? Absolutely not...LOL. Is it clean, yes:) My living room is not a show room, it is very simple, and very kid friendly:) One day I will have an adult home, but for now it is for the kids...it is safe and clean, but there is ALWAYS room for improvement. I have shown you pictures before, of how messy it can get...LOL.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this site. It has so many wonderful printables. I use them for my Notebook~~~~~> Free Printables:)

Yesterday I made cheese grits for breakfast with sausage and sliced apples. This morning I made dippy eggs with toast, sausage and milk:) I walked my mile, and now I am going to the market for a few things I need. I need more coffee:) What kind of coffee to you buy?

What is your favorite Coffee?
What is your favorite Tea?

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

DeNiece Barnes said...

Hello Julieann, my favorite coffee of all time is Maxwell House we buy it by the big cans around here, and I love Lipton tea because you can make it with cold water and hot water. My living room is so like yours, with baby McKenzie in the house and at 7 months she will be walking very soon. Have a wonderful Thursday.

Patty said...

Hi Julieann! I'm getting an organized house, after being so chaotic for so long, it's refreshing. I prefer tea, but when I get coffee it's usually a caramel latte. Most of the time though, I am chugging chai. I make it with PG Tips black tea which is really hard to find in the US. I have to order it from England or have my friend there send me some. I found a great chai spice blend I like, so it makes a lot more cups than buying boxes of chai tea bags.
We're finally past the *little* kid toys everywhere phase. Now I have two teens and an 8 yr old at home, so it's a "little" bit more adult, but still comfy.