Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday!

Today started chilly and then warmed up to about 70 degrees here. You have to layer your clothes, because you want a sweater in the morning and then a cool shirt in the afternoon. I visited my daughter at school today at her lunch time, and it was very warm in the sun:) I also did my marketing too. That is always fun.
For dinner I made pork with onions and mushrooms, steamed broccoli, baked potatoes, and salad.

I had bought some bread, and made my daughter a sandwich with it, and it came back with a small bite in it yesterday. She did not like it, it had sunflower seeds in it. I thought it was good. She rarely doesn't like something, but I guess, sunflower seeds in her bread is a no go for me...LOL. So I bought just a regular wheat bread today:)

Tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer. I do like warm weather, but I enjoy the winter weather more, and in January it just doesn't seem right, for it to be like summer. I have been in California for over 30 years, give or take a year or two while I was in Georgia, and it is something I just don't get used too. I did so enjoy the weather in Georgia. I know my family in Georgia, was pretty much snowbound in there homes this week.

Tomorrow, I really want to detail my bathroom in my bedroom, I cleaned the downstairs bathroom really good yesterday. I just love the smell of clean. Everyone, have a wonderful evening and I hope everyone stays safe and warm!
XO

No comments: