Sunday, June 01, 2008

*Weekly Menu Plan*

Yay!!! It is Menu planning Time!!!!!!!!!




Weekly Menu Plan:
In No particular order and it can change at any time--this is just a base and of course what I have on hand at the moment!

*(All dinners are served with a fresh green salad and steamed veggies of some sort---I also like to include a starch and a dinner roll of some kind---of course with the exception of certain meals like tacos)

Pork Roast
Roasted Veggies
Salad
Homemade Dinner Rolls

Beef Roast
Smashed potatoes
Gravy
Corn on the Cobb
Rolls
Salad

Spaghetti and Meatballs
Garlic Bread
Salad

Chicken--probably baked

Pulled Pork Sandwiches with homemade rolls
Salad
Corn on the Cobb

Pork Chops
Steamed Rice
Sweet, Tender Peas
Salad with Spring Mix



Thank you so much for visiting--please click on the
logo above and visit Laura's blog-Organizing Junkie and leave your own link for your menu--and visit all the wonderful links that others had taken the time to do too:) Thank you Laura for doing this--I really am having fun and loving all the new blogs I am finding through this!

(My Blog's Home)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Sounds like a wonderful week ahead, I can smell all that home cookin' already!

Kimberly said...

It must be Spaghetti week! Yours is the 3rd or 4th plan I have come across with it (Plus mine!)!!