Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday!

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for all the congratulations---that was so very nice of all of you to take the time to comment--I appreciated it so much! I still can not believe it...LOL. Kevin was in shock--he knew we were trying but for some reason he thought it would take longer...LOL. I am so excited I don't even have any words. I am not showing of course, but it is neat to walk around with a secret that no one knows about--(until I tell them...LOL)

Okay, I have a full week ahead of me--today I have been busy---I washed windows with vinegar and water and newspapers--mirrors too. Then I scrubbed the shower in my bathroom----Today is a busy day. Over the weekend we took the little ones to a Bounce House Party---they enjoyed it. Alexis also had her rehearsal for her recital on Saturday--boy is this a big ballet production--I had no idea.

Tuesday--SHOPPING---and Alexis has a play date----the beach.

Wednesday---Movie playdate

Thursday----Still getting ready for the party.

Friday--Pick up helium tank---popcorn bags--pinata----set up tables--etc. Lots of prep cooking for the next day.

Saturday--PARTY DAY!!!

I will take tons of pictures!

I will try and get my menu plan up--if I don't, I will update on my sidebar what we have each night---


4 comments:

REAL ME said...

I hope you have a great and productive week. I pray for strength and stamina right now for you!

Mrs. Sheila said...

Wow! Busy week ahead! Congrats to you on the wee bean!

TJ said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you. I was offline, and wondering what the verdict was.

Well now, if this baby is a boy, I'll have to send you a new hat!

Congrats

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.