Sunday, June 08, 2008

*Weekly Menu Plan*

YaY!! It's a Brand New Week!

Weekly Menu Plan:
In No particular order and it can change at any time--this is just a base and of course what I have on hand at the moment!

*(All dinners are served with a fresh green salad and steamed veggies of some sort---I also like to include a starch and a dinner roll of some kind---of course with the exception of certain meals like tacos)

Menu:

Tacos

Teriyaki Chicken
Steamed Rice
Veggies
Salad

Pork Chops
Macaroni and Cheese
Peas
Salad

Fettuccine Alfredo
With Chicken
Garlic Bread
Salad

Meatloaf
Baked Potatoes
Green Beans
Salad

Thank you so much for visiting--please click on the logo above and visit Laura's blog-Organizing Junkie and leave your own link for your menu--and visit all the wonderful links that others had taken the time to do too:) Thank you Laura for doing this--I really am having fun and loving all the new blogs I am finding through this!

(My Blog's Home)

No comments: