Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday!

Did you know, that I giggle--I giggle sometimes when I am nervous--or when something is funny or in between my sentences...LOL. Did you know that I have to wear my glasses while I am typing this post--and when Kevin comes home, I take them off--I have to wear them while I drive too. Did you know, that I like to write checks at the store instead of using my ATM---I like to have a sun tan---I think I look better with a little color. I love to wear dresses or skirts--I will wear Jeans on occasion---and that is because my hubby loves me to wear them. My toenails are pink right now--I love to wear my hair in a clip and let the rest flow down. My favorite color is pink---but green is a close second. I enjoy cooking--but I am not a huge fan of washing dishes--that is the one chore I can say I am not very good at--thank goodness for dishwashers. I like to cook healthy but being married to a Southern man--I have learned to embrace his love for fried foods and try to incorporate healthy into the mix--remember my motto--*Moderation*. I have a lot of friends, and two very near and dear friends, but only one true best friend and that is my Grandmother. I miss my mother every day, and think of her quite often and wish she could have known me and my children better--she never really knew the *adult* Julie. One of my close friends calls me VERN, from Jules Vern----it has been her nick name for me for almost 20 years--and she even tells people that is my name:::Giggles:::.
I love to sing--I can't carry a tune for anything, but I sing loud!!! I love the early morning and evenings, the parts in the middle, I like to keep very busy. I so enjoy being a homemaker and I enjoy being a girl. I need to go to the store after I make this post and get some Milk--milk is almost 6.00 for 2 gallons. Gas is okay, because I only fill it up once a week--but I feel bad for those who have to do a lot of driving. I love new things but I don't like to spend money--I try and always see the positive and stay away from the negative--I love my family and friends, and I enjoy my blog---I love to write and read all the blogs I have found--some make me laugh, some make me cry and some make me go *HUH?* ;)

Anyway, today is the last day of school--and I am sooooooo trilled!!!! 17 more day and my Grandmother will be home--YAY!! Have a Happy Wednesday--I will *see* you in a *FEW*

11 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Wednesday, Julieann. Yourgiggle is contagious. I can hear it clear across the country!

TO BECOME said...

Now that was so nice, I know why I like you so much. We have some things in common even if I am so much older. I hope you have a very happy Wednesday, I am. connie from Texas

Lori said...

I Loved reading this about you and learning more about you.

I love to giggle too. As they say laughter is the best medicine.

Anonymous said...

Super fun post to read. I loved this. It actually makes me smile really big!

Sharon said...

That was such a sweet and fun post! I felt like giggling right along with you. :)

TJ said...

You made me giggle reading this! From one lover of the color pink to another: Have a wonderful day!

Mimi said...

We have much in common!

I love pink most of all, then blue or green depending on mood. I laugh when nervous or tickled. I am married to a Southern man, but then I'm a Southern gal and he's the one who did spend a few years in California. I love to sing, but can't carry a tune -- despite the fact that dh sings beautifully, dear son can carry a tune, and dd was a voice major in college. I miss my mom, as well. My toenails are currently pink -- well pink needing a touch up. I enjoy cooking, but am not so big a fan of cleaning the kitchen.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Kelli said...

What a sweet post, Julieann! I hope you are having a wonderful Thursday!
Hugs,
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Hey Julieann,

I wanted to know how your baby's nap schedule is and if you have consistent nap times or do they differ. HOw so you work it out to accomplish all you do.
chrissie80@charter.net

Jodi said...

This was a fun post to read! :o) Enjoy your summer with the children.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed this post. We have soooo much in common! I'm a pink loving, girly-girl too. :)