Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ZZZzzzzzzz :o)

Oh---what a night<----Isn't that a song? Little Kevin went to sleep at his normal time---and then at ten--I decided to go to sleep--guess who woke up and decided it was play time. I normally don't give in--but I was so dead tired I was scared I was going to fall asleep while he was up--so I got up and we went into the living room--YES, I admit I was frusterated and I was grumbeling. I was up at 4 that morning and had quite the busy day, and I was T.I.R.E.D!! Well, my dear sweet husband new I had been up since 4 and was worried about me not getting enough sleep --he told me to go to bed and he would play with Little Kevin until he got sleepy---well after about an hour I woke up startled---and remembered my baby was downstairs--I ran and got him and cuddled him and nursed him and he went to sleep. Do I feel bad, yes, I was frusterated and I do not like when I think that way---


Col 3:23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

none of us are 100% perfect. I hope you are able to catch up on your sleep. Up at 4 am! I'm too old to do that anymore.
(((gentle hugs))))

Rose of Sharon said...

I'm sorry. I hope you can take a nap today. It is hard when the babies are unpredictable. You're a good mother Julieann!

Hugs, Sharon

Kelli said...

Julianne, I know when I get tired I can't think straight. You are a wonderful mother and I'm sure little Kevin had a special time with Daddy!
(((hugs)))
Kelli

Lori said...

What a sweet husband you have.

Hope you get caught up on sleep.

I'm tying to get some good sleep too.
We have lots of changes going on in our household and it has stressed me out a bit. I have been having a hard time getting a good nights sleep.
(Come and check out my blog..I posted about it today.)