Friday, February 22, 2008

Fantastic Friday




Good Morning!

One of my favorite things to do is when it is raining, I open up my shades covering the windows and have a nice cup of coffee with Hazelnut creamer--and type away and watch the rain pour down--I am going to make my shopping lists for the week--I will be going to
Ralph's this week--they have chicken breasts at a good price, and they also have grapes at a really great price. Ralph's also has awesome manager specials, and they double coupons. I will also go to Trader Joe's--awesome, awesome store<--- I truly missed TJ's while I was in Georgia--and when I moved they opened one up there.



After I go shopping I will make my menu for the week, and share it here, I hope it gives some of you ideas on what to make for dinner--I know that when I blog hop on Menu day, I get tons of ideas.

I also want to share a fantastic post I read yesterday by Brenda--->
Click here <---You have to see how she organizes her pantry, it is Fantastic and wonderful. Brenda, I hope you don't mind:)

I did want to do the zoo this weekend, but it is supposed to POUR all weekend, so I was thinking of crafts to do---I want to get some felt at Michael's, I have a coupon for 40% off of anything in the store. We will see, it also depends on my husband and if he stays home this weekend or if he works.

As Soon as Little Kevin wakes from his nap, I will Vacuum and finish up my housework.

I did not do Show and Tell this Friday, I wasn't sure if I would have been able to visit everyone so I will play next week--but please hop on over to Kelli's and look at everyone's treasures, and leave your own link too:)

Thursday was the 100th day of school, so we had to make a chart of 100 items and put them in groups of ten--I was aloud to assist, but Alexis did the bulk of the work:) I think the chart came out awesome and she is so proud --as should be.

8 comments:

Tracy said...

We're in such a rural area, and have no Trader Joe's. :o( I love hearing about your homemaking!

Kathi said...

I love your blog. You are a good homemaker and you give me inspiration. Bless you today. Kathi

Sondra said...

Just stopping by to catch up on some of my favorite blogs. I love the 100s chart. She did a great job. Our K5 class at work did those too. One child made a big fish bowl and glued 100 goldfish crackers in it. It was the cutest! I love your pictures from the park. Looks like you guys had so much fun. I miss those days :( Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers for me.

Rose of Sharon said...

What a darling picture. I remember projects like that with my kids. Enjoy those times because they don't always do those kinds of projects. I can't wait to see your menus. I need a boost in that department! I saw Brenda's pantry, isn't it amazing!!!

Hugs, Sharon

Jodi said...

I make up my menu the same way ... using the grocery sale papers. :o) Alexis' project looked like fun. I was very impressed with Brenda's pantry - wow!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her 100 chart. We have been working on 100 charts for a while now. LOTS of repetition. I think I have more fun than she does though. Great work alexis!

I hopped over and saw brenda's pantry. I LOVED it. Wish I had an actual pantry.

My new/ongoing project is glass containers for everything including glass water bottles.

Never knew how much plastic was out there, till I started the transition to glass.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love rainy days, I hope you get to Michaels to get felt. What are you going to make? I love felt but never know what to make with it:) love the picture
deezie

Kelli said...

I love rainy days too, Juliann! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Kelli