Saturday, February 02, 2008

Oh!

Happy Saturday everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

It was a wonderful day with Grandma--we stopped at the Craft store--and I bought a couple styro foam balls to make yarn dolls. We also got some poster board for something special we are making..and last but not least I finally got some pink card stock to make my Valentine banner for over the fireplace. YAY!

Something happened to my grandma's sewing machine so she has been borrowing mine right now--I will be getting it back this coming week, and hope to make some little hearts, and I am going to try and make a new apron--the keywword is try.

I am having the baby itch right now--thinking how nice it would be to have children closer in age this time.

anyway, that is all for now.



3 comments:

MightyMom said...

hey, take my word for it, space em out!! Then you have a helper as opposed to someone else to keep constant tabs on!

your show and tell is cute.

come on back by anytime!

Mrs Swan said...

Awww she's got the fever....

Did you see what our booger is? I posted the results and emailed you the ultrasound pictures with the clear shots LOL

Anonymous said...

Happy Saturday back. I have a ton of little projects going on here as well :)

I will tell you my first two were 23 months apart and are still so close to this day.

I differ on opinions in spacing children out. Its so nice to have them closer, but thats just my PERSONAL opinion. It differs on your child's temperment. Meaning if Little Kevin would easily adapt to sharing mommy.

How exciting to be thinking about another baby :)