Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday!


I noticed a neat room starts with a well made bed. I was looking at pictures I had posted in the past and notoiced how nice my rooms looked with a made bed. Everything seems to fall into place after that. I noticed Alexis's room did not look as neat as it could be last night--and it was the bed, we had junk on the bed, I declutered it and remade her bed--now her room looks good. Today is Monday--and I have a lot going on. First and foremost it is my Dear, Sweet Husbands birthday--38 today---woohoo---

I put my menu up for the week, and I just had a thought about making the beds that I wanted to scribble down here...LOL...

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday to your husband!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your husband!!! :)

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday to Kevin!!

(and I agree about a made bed!) :o)

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday to your husband, Julieann! We always make our beds at our house too. :0)
Hugs,
Kelli
P.s I've had the vanilla creamer but hazelnut is still my favorite!