Monday, February 18, 2008

Weekly Menu Plan


This is my menu plan for this week---it can change at any time, and it is in no particular order. All my dinners are served with a fresh green salad--except for things like tacos. Also, if I have time, I will make dinner rolls--and all dinners have a starch and a veggie.

Roast with potatoes and carrots

Chicken Wings

Baked Chicken

Chicken Casserole

Spaghetti and Meatballs

Tacos

Pork Chops

I will post the menu in more detail everyday in my sidebar, like what noodles I cook--what potato dish or other veggie I make, etc--but this is what I have in my Fridge/Freezer:)

2 comments:

Myrna said...

I'd loce to be eating at your home this week1 sounds delicious!

I agree about the beds being made. Somehow a made bed seems to take the attention away from any clutter that may be there--At my house there is almost always a little clutter somewhere! :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby and the menu looks yummy.