Monday, February 11, 2008

Award!

My dear, sweet blogging friend Elizabeth, from a Merry Rose has given me this award:) I am honored and touched so very much!!!! I had received this award awhile back from someone else too, and placed it in my sidebar. Elizabeth has asked me to give it to some one too. I would give it to everyone that visits me----you all are so wonderful--but Elizabeth told me to pick one....LOL:)

I am giving this award to a dear friend--her name is
Maria, and I *met* her on a message board for babies due in July 2001----we have corresponded through the years--but just this past year, we have been talking a bit more through our blogs---Maria always leaves me the sweetest comments, even if I make a post that I think no one would be interested but me, she is ever so faithful and gentle with her words---I look forward to what she has to say. Please go pay Maria a visit and read about her daily life with her daughter Kiera:)

Maria, please take this award and put it on your blog and if you would like, pass it on to someone else:) ((((Gentle Hugs My friend))))

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julieanne: I am so touched. Thank you so very much. I love your blog and I even find myself talking about this sweet "friend" I met online.

It has been a hectic day and I jumped on to read your blog. When I saw your award, I thought awe if anyone deserves it, its julieanne. Little did I know you were passing it on to me. Thank you!

TO BECOME said...

Julieanne, you so much deserve this award and I am not surprised that this is the second time that you have recieved it. I hope things are going well for you. Have a wonderfully happy week. connie from Texas

Kelli said...

Congratulations on your well deserved award, Julieann! Maria is a very sweet friend!
Hugs,
Kelli