Thursday, February 21, 2008

BlogLines VS Google Reader

I have had Bloglines for a very long time--and I have never been able to get it to work right--everytime I went on they asked me if they could send an email to verify my account and I would never get a confirmation...it showed me all the blogs that were updated but that was it--it was more of a pain then a help--so I just resorted from my list and from my memory of what blogs I wanted to visit more then I looked at my blog lines. Last week I started Google Reader, and I love it--it was easy-peazy--and now I like it much better--everything is much bigger and easier to navigate and I am a confirmed member...LOL.

Anyway, I am updating my list of blogs and I actually sat down yesterday and went to a bunch of blogs through my reader (Did you get a comment? )--I need to add the rest of the blogs I love to visit--so if I have not been by your blog, I have had trouble with my BlogLines, and I am resolving the problem:)

4 comments:

Myrna said...

I'm glad to hear your opinion aobut Google Reader. I've been considering that. I also tried Bloglines, but had the same experience. I may just follow you over to G Reader! Thanks for the info.

Anonymous said...

I had a blog but deleted it months ago. I am just content to visit my favorites now. :)

Julieann said...

Catherine, I have to say that I look forward to your comments, they are so nice:) Even though you don't have a blog, that I am sure I would visit if you did--I am glad you stop by:)

Hi Myrna:::waiving:::::

Julieann

Cherish the Home said...

My Bloglines works great! I tried to set up something through Google Reader and couldn't figure out how to do it. Isn't it so funny that you think it's easy and I had a hard time with it?! (o:

Maybe I should give it another try.

Blessings,
~Mrs.B