Saturday, December 01, 2007

Saturday *BIG* Clean!!

Oh!!! What a week this has been--I think you can tell by my lack of posting...It has been a good week, but ohhh---what a week filled with so much to do.

SOOOOOO---I am going to do a major *BIG* clean today--from top to bottom--I am going to work from sun up to sun down---until I am done with my list. I want to enjoy my Sunday, and next Saturday there is a Christmas parade, so I won't be able to do anything then.

Thank you all for answering my Christmas tree question---I made a decision and I will post pictures of it too :) My tree looks so pretty.

Now off to do my work. I am making a list and checking everything off--I may share this list too.---okay, I will be on and off all day *Trying* to update. I must fix breakfast for my children and then I am going to shower--and ........



Update: It is 58 degrees today, this is the weather icon today. It is rather cold for Southern California---I have a pot of coffee going with some eggnog creamer--to keep me going. What is the weather by you?

8 comments:

Irene said...

I am in same exact boat as you today! My house is a mess as I got nothing done this week. Unfortunately, it was because my house has been hit by a nasty flu bug. I have spent most of the week tip-toeing around because someone is always sleeping! Today I am determined to do a thorough cleaning (and disinfecting!!).

And the weather? Here is is 28 degrees and we have a winter weather advisory - sleet and snow for later today. I don't mind, I love snuggling in by the fire.

Have a great day!

TO BECOME said...

It is about 70% today. I wish I had a fireplace and it was cold enough to use it but alas, I am thankful for the sunshine also. I am betwix and between wanting and not having but having and being satisfied.

I have got some cleaning todo today but for the most part, I am just going enjoy being with my husband and being thankful.

I appreciate you so much. Thank you, connie from Texas

TO BECOME said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I did a big clean today too. I am beat and my feet are killing me. I hope you were able to get all done today. It's such a great sense of accomplishment when I am able to cross things off my list.
Our weather is a balmy 76 degrees.

Kelli said...

Ooh..I hope you got lots done, Julieann! I just love the feeling of a completely clean house! Our weather got warm again..high 60's/low 70's. Not good Christmas weather! LOL

Hugs,
Kelli

Anonymous said...

I did a big clean last week. So, I'm caught up MOSTLY.

58 does sound cold for your area.
Its 20's here! PLUS a windchill. We just took our nightly walk. We walked really fast!

Hope your warming up today.

Lori said...

Isn't it a great feeling when you can get a lot of cleaning done and check off every item on your list.
I had one of those days today too...where I cleaned a lot and caught up laundry and etc.
It has been cold and windy and snowy here.

Anonymous said...

I hoppe you get all you need done.