Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Christmas Post With Pictures

:::Whew::: It is a cold night tonight. I am wearing my warmest nightgown--and the children are all snug asleep:) I just finished cleaning the kitchen, and I am now having a little computer time. Hopefully my fingers clacking on the keyboard won't wake anyone. I am sharing some pictures of my Christmas. I was a bit behind on things I wanted to do--but everything had to wait while I went to the funeral on Sunday---Everything from that day is still clear in my head--my friend, told me the day was all a blur--and I told her if she needed any details I would help her remember--I took notice to a lot of detail that day---

Christmas was small this year----In Georgia we always had at least 20 people over----I find it easier to cook for a large number of people then for a small--My father was tired this year and said he wasn't having a big Christmas, so it was just my little family this year--it was sweet:)


This is our tree--with presents wrapped.






Alexis in her new Christmas nightie
::Giggles::: It is soooooo early! Santa was very loud...LOLAlexis had outgrown her bike, so she got a new one--she has been riding it everyday since.
Ohh, my sweet baby---When I went to get the choo choo at the store, they only had one left and it wasn't working properly--I was not sure if it was in need of new batteries, but I did not want to chance it--so I got this little Fisher Price farm--(the train was 29.00 the farm was 26.00)
My Tony--waking up:)
Alexis wearing her Hannah Montana wig

Me in the wig......
HA!!! Kevin in the wig...LOL

Big Kevin Helping Little Kevin

Kevin got me a waffle maker.....
...and a new steamer---YAY!!!! My old steamer had broken, and I was without one for a while--I must have been a good girl...LOL:)
Tony got a PlayStation 3
..and a new weight set-----(Don't look at the mess in the garage)

We had prime rib for dinner with mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, green bean casserole, salad, corn--a few appetizers, etc. With the left over meat I made beef tacos tonight----they came out so good--I just had a veggie taco though--I don't eat much meat.

I have lots to do now--I need to re organize Alexis's room to fit her new things----Get Tony ready for his trip to Washington---and all the fun stuff that comes with being a wife and mother:)

I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!!
Happy Birthday Sweet Jesus!
Thank you.



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a lovely Christmas. Your pictures are so cute. I love the wig!

Tracy said...

Cute wig, but you look better as a brunette! Merry Christmas, Julieann!

Irene said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.

And I am so very sorry about your friend's husband. That is just heartbreaking. I can't even imagine.

Angelena said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful Christmas! We had a great one as well. Thanks for sharing the pics!!

Jodi said...

So sweet ~ you all looked like you had a wonderful Christmas day. :o) Dig the wig! ;o)

Rose of Sharon said...

Your Christmas looks wonderful!

:0) Sharon

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a sweet Christmas. Everyone looks so happy!
Catherine

Lori said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time with your family. Loved seeing all the pictures.

We had a fairly quiet Christmas this year too. We were just with my immediate family(siblings and spouses). It was very nice.
Kinda sad though with grandpa having passed away a short time ago...that is why we didn't have the big gathering with my dads side of the family.

Too funny. I just had a veggie wrap today too. I like to put lettuce, cheese, carrots, celery, olives, green pepper, red pepper, tomatoes, cheese, croutons, dressing in mine. MMNN good!!

Have a Happy New Year too!

Hugs, Lori

Kelli said...

All of your Christmas pictures are wonderful, Julieann! I love your new gifts and the wig pictures are too funny..hehehee!
Hugs,
Kelli

Anonymous said...

Looks like a very nice time,glad it was a wonderful time for your family.

Mom2fur said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I just bloghopped here from Brenda's site. You have a beautiful family! But I'm not sure who I like best in that wig, LOL!
You do the prime rib thing, too? I do Christmas Eve, which is a traditional Italian seafood feast. My bil and his wife do Christmas day, and we had prime ribs like you. The one and only time of the year we get them, LOL!