Friday, December 28, 2007

HAPPY Friday!!



Happy Friday! There are so MANY things I want to do..........My girlfriend called me, and she said, Julie, do you ever have just so many things you want to get done but you can't and you just watch it all around you and not be able to do a thing? I giggled and said, YES!!! as a matter a fact I do know what you mean...LOL. I have to read the Brownie manual that we got--I kept thinking I have plenty of time, well Monday once again is creeping up on me--so this weekend I must read it. I am going to leave the tree up until New Years--last year I took it down early because it was a real tree and I was getting kind of scared of fire.

The weather here is cold--but not that cold--I remember days in Georgia when it was that cold. I would love to be just snowed in here one day..LOL---all cozy in the house--sometimes I pretend, and bake away.

I am still breastfeeding, and I have dropped 5 pounds a month---I actually have been stepping on a scale just to see--I don't normally do that. I was pleasantly surprised when the scale said 115---I was 97 pounds when I married my husband. I swear the extra weight is milk...:::giggles:::: Enough about that.

On my list-----
Kitchen; I want to scrub it--with BLEACH!
Read Girl Scout manual
Put badges on her vest
Get Tony's suitcase ready
CLEAN HIS ROOM GOOD, (after he leaves)
Wash all floors
Organize inside of car
Organize baby clothes
Organize my closet----oh I should take a picture.
Straighten My bedroom
..etc, etc, etc...lets see how far I get.

Dinner--OHHH, I want to use my new steamer--it is so awesome---I can do so many things. My steamer that broke, I not only steamed my rice, but I steamed all my veggies too---after it broke, Kevin told me to go get a new one, I never did, I just steamed the old fashioned way--and yes, it is NOT the same-----ohhh, I am so happy--now I have to go the farmers market and get all sorts of fresh veggies to steam.

..one last thing before I forget--for Christmas next year, we are going to Georgia for 2 weeks--YAY!!!!!! My MIL is going to fly us all out--I am thrilled--she has even started getting her downstairs ready for us :::giggles::::.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julieanne:

I love how your personality comes out in your blogs and I can also picture you giggling :)

I have a big to-do list too and thankfully finally started on that today.

I hope you have a great weekend. How exciting to have such great plans for next year already

Anonymous said...

sounds to me like all our minds are going crazy for 2008. My head is about to bust with ideas and things.