Saturday, December 08, 2007

Easy Fudge I got this recipe out of a magazine, and I am sure you all are quite familiar with this recipe, but I was thrilled when I found it--it was so easy, and the best TASTING fudge too:)

Fudge Recipe:

2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1 can (14 oz.)Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions:
LINE 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with foil.
COMBINE morsels and sweetened condensed milk in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Warm over lowest possible heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla extract.
SPREAD evenly into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into pieces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am taking the kids over to my Grandmothers this morning---there is a Christmas parade going down her street, and it is also going to be televised (locally) So that will be exciting.

Then when we get home, I am going to do some baking.

You all have a wonderful Saturday!! If you are locals in Orange County, look for us on the TV...LOL;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just posted a question trying to find a recipe. Thanks!

Cathy said...

Mmmmm....I love fudge! Thanks for sharing the recipe.

Myrna said...

Yum! Yum! Eacy fudge. Easy is my kind of recipe. thee ingredients--I believe I can do that! Thanks for sharing!

Lori said...

Your fudge recipe sounds delcious. I just love fudge. MMNN!

Lori said...

P.S. I think that is the same recipe that I have. I love making things that are quick and easy.

Mrs. U said...

Oh dear. Julieann, I LOVE LOVE LOVE fudge!! I HAVE to make this recipe!!!! YUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

His,
Mrs. U