Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Are You Ready?

It is supposed to rain a LOT!!!! this afternoon.---I did all my errands early today, so I can stay cozy in the house. Alexis is having a Christmas party on Thursday, and I am making turkey rolls to bring, so I got the turkey and the cream cheese. I also found a nice pork roast to put in my crock pot--that was on sale, the house smells soo good, I added the onion soup mix to it. Alexis's class made stockings and each parent is supposed to put something in it on Thursday--I bought big sour watermelon candy canes and I am going to put bows on each one-----

Alexis had her winter pageant yesterday and she also had a brownie meeting--so I was B.U.S.Y!!! She has a playdate this afternoon.
..and I have things I just need to do---I got all my Christmas cards out too---YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So, they should all get to their destination by Christmas.

5 comments:

Mrs Swan said...

Ready for?

Julieann said...

oops---I know I pressed enter by mistake ..and the post title went into the blogosphere before I made my entry---OOPSY :)

(Are you ready for Christmas?)

Mrs Swan said...

Somewhat ready for Christmas! Just spend a while making cookie dough to bake later.

Still have to wrap everything including a gift for Aaron for daycare tomorrow (Santa is coming and I have to provide the present)

Anonymous said...

I admire you. YOu accomplish so much and you seem to have so much joy!

Lori said...

Yah for you. I'm glad you have most your prepartion for Christmas done.
Yes, we are ready for Christmas.
Gifts bought, wrapped, cards sent.
Except I may send a couple more cards and we have to pick up from my brother the last gift we bought for Megan - one of those dance mats.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Enjoy your time with family.