Friday, December 14, 2007

It's FRIDAY!!!


YAY!

I am so happy it is Friday! :o)

Would you all take a moment and answer my poll----->

I am making Christmas Dinner----and we were discussing the menu--Kevin and I and Tony---and I was thinking about making a ham---My husband was thinking about Prime Rib--and Tony, loves everything...LOL.

In other news, I am going to pick up my Christmas cards this morning---Kevin could not decide on what picture to use, and he wanted them done professionally--but time was running out--so I ordered them and used the picture I posted in my Thanksgiving day post---He was fine with that--sometimes I just have to take things into my own hands and decide...he is just fine with the Christmas cards too--so I will get them out on Monday:)

OHHH, back to dinner---I saw Paula make a side dish and mix a can of cranberries (not the jelly) and a can of Mandarin oranges---she also put nuts in it--but I think I will skip the nuts. It looked good.

I did some baking last weekend, but I am going to do some more this weekend too---also some shopping-----Tony wants a weight set--and I want to get Alexis a doll house and some webkinz------ohhhh, and for baby Kevin, I am going to get him this Fisher Price train (Picture above)--I saw a commercial for it--and it is sooooo darling!!!

Baby is up--I will be back :o)

4 comments:

Angelena said...

We usually have turkey for Christmas.

I spent my day finishing up wrapping the presents, I am all done now- what a relief!!

That recipe from Paula sounds yummy- would you mind posting it sometime?

Paula said...

Hi Julieann, we're having turkey for Christmas, but only because my husband is making it--otherwise, I would probably do spaghetti!! LOL I really like spending the day with the children while they are having fun with their presents!! Being in the kitchen all day on Christmas is just not that fun.

Blessings,
Paula

Jodi said...

Hey Julieann ~ Isn't it fun buying for teenagers and wee ones at the same time? And girls are such fun to buy for at any age - lol!

I think we're having ham for Christmas, but we sometimes do beef. We've not gotten too much baking done yet (just one little batch of cookies!).

I spent some time looking at your latest pictures of baby Kevin and Alexis. Cute - cute - cute! :o)

Kelli said...

I think we are having turkey at my inlaws house this year. I really want roast beef and yorkshire pudding so I might make it for Christmas Eve. :0)

Hugs,
Kelli