Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy Wednesday.

I know I said I was going to post my menu plan for this week--but sometimes things just happen, and I can not get here to do all the things I would like. My blog is in desperate need of a house cleaning----

Monday's Dinner: Baked Chicken

Tuesday's Dinner: Breaded pork strips

Wednesday's Dinner: Kids night---hubby will be eating dinner at his meeting---he has not missed dinner at home in ages.

Thursday Dinner: Hamburger's with onion soup mix and some sort of potato side

Friday's Dinner: I am thinking of homemade pizza---I will let you know!

Just a little side note about my dinners---my husband's favorite part of dinner is a salad before, so even if I don't type it, a salad is 99.5% always made--and two side dishes--a starch and a cooked veggie--and bread is served a lot too.

As a craft, my daughter painted some more of my pine cones with glue and then glittered them--and we have also been doing that with ornaments for the tree.

My Grandmother has been sick--she had to go to the emergency room for her asthma last night----she is in bed resting now, so hopefully by this weekend she will be all better.

It is very cold here in the mornings---so we have to bundle up. I love the cold so very much.

Happy Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope things get better. I know how you feel. Our days are running out.

E R I C A said...

Your dinners sound delicious! Can I come over for dinner? I live in Ohio, so probably not! LOL!

Erica