Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Oh My.....

I have so many pictures I wanted to share today--but time evaded me....so much to do--so little time:)

Everything will have to wait until tomorrow afternoon--I have Alexis's Christmas party to take care of tomorrow--and on to top of all that she is receiving a reading award, so I have to be at the school for that too------oh, the hustle and bustle of life---how wonderful it is to be mom---

I am making BBQ with the leftover pork roast--so as soon as Kevin gets home from putting Gas in my car we can have dinner.


Have a great evening!! Doesn't everything look so pretty with all the Christmas lights up everywhere---I keep saying to baby, "P.R.E.T.T.Y"...LOL----what if that is his first word.. :o)

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Have a wonderful time at the party tonight, Julieann and congratulations to Alexis on her award!
Hugs,
Kelli

Melinda said...

Hi Julieann,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comment !!
Well done Alexis on getting an award for reading !!
I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and a Fantastic New Year.

Take Care Melinda

Becky said...

Congrats to Alexis for her reading award! Hope the party was fun, and I agree...the lights are lovely. Here in Michigan, we have lots of snow too. It's beautiful!