Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tuesday


What happened to Monday?? Before I knew it it was time to go to bed, I was thinking---oh, I didn't post. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, we had a nice, peaceful weekend--except i had something really frustrating on Friday afternoon happen, that I want to share with you all--you won't believe it!!

Anyway, I also took a bunch of pictures over the weekend to post. I am room mom today--so I will be gone for a bit. I also have to go to the library and turn in a book--and last but not least I have to do some grocery shopping-- it is unusual for me to do it on Tuesday, but it has to be done. I have some new shopping ideas I want to share too for the men in our life.

I did accomplish pretty much all my weekend to do's which included my Laundry--YAY!!! I need to pick up some Dreft and wash some baby clothes--the time is coming quick--Woohoo:) Well, that is all for now, if I can, I will post a better post tonight, but if not I will be back to my regular posting by tomorrow:) You all have a blessed day--and on my Calendar it says the first day of spring is tomorrow--YAY:)

5 comments:

Candy said...

Hi :) I missed ya yesterday. But yeah, sometimes we need to take a day off or more here and there from blogging :) Im going away this weekend for Rockos hockey tournament..
Anyway...... I cant wait to hear more about everything you mentioned in this post... :)
Love Candy

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am washing all my baby's things in Dreft and he smells soooo good. I am so excited for you to get to smell your sweet baby wearing his new clothes, too!! :-)

Glad you had a nice weekend, have a lovely Tuesday!!

Kelli said...

Hi Julieann! I can't wait to hear about what happened on Friday!
Good job getting your to-do list done on the weekend!
Talk to you soon!
Kelli

Portrait of Peter said...

Weekends so relaxing can often lead into the week.

Blessings to you all.

Rebecca said...

Can't wait to see all the pictures! :-)