Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wednesday Morning.

Good Morning--this is what it looks like this morning--it is usually always overcast--and then the sun slowly starts to come out:)Here is another picture of my morning---it is also trash day. Good Morning children----Waiting for breakfast--actually Kevin already nursed. Do you see the chart on the wall, those are Alexis's *site* words that we have to practice through the summer---they are on the front and and back--we also have flash cards, and we bought a new writing tablet yesterday, to keep up on our studies. OOOHHH,---->Tony got the highest score on his final in the whole Freshman English class at his school---I am so proud of him. YAY TONY!!
Since Alexis's birthday is Friday, she picked out the flowers for the table--sunflowers, I love her pick, so pretty!!!
I sprinkled the shower with some comet, so after I send this post--I am going to scrub the shower--I love a clean shower.
This is my brand new coffee cup----it holds a lot of coffee--yay!!!

Yesterday, we did a lot of playing--we played at the school by my grandma(pictures below) We went shopping, had lunch with Grandma, etc..so today, I want to do some house stuff----scrub my shower, do a couple loads of laundry, make some dinner rolls, do some blog reading---I am going to make a list and get started. On Monday we had a pork roast--which I am going to use the leftovers tonight to make some eggrolls(or something like that..LOL) I have the wonton wrappers. Last night we had spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread--yummy. Today is Wednesday, and I have a lot I want to get done--thank you all for visiting my blog and looking at the million of pictures I post...LOL. I am having so much fun doing this blog and reading all of yours:) xoxoxoxox

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for your son's excellent grade!!! We are working on schoolwork this summer too, although we need to focus more on MATH... I love those purple flowers in your front yard... my mom has those in CA too, and I miss them. We are going to So.Cal soon, I am so excited to be near the beach again!! =)

Jodi said...

Your outdoor flowers and sunflowers look lovely! :o) Yummy ~ those egg rolls sound good! Congratulations to Tony!

Kelli said...

Congratulations to your son, what a wonderful accomplishment! I think Alexis's birthday flowers are beautiful! Do you have any special birthday plans? Emily has been working on her sight words too. :)
I hope you have a very productive day!
Hugs,
Kelli

theups said...

I enjoyed having a peek at your daily life!!! Your flowers are lovely, your children are beautiful (and apparently smart, according to Tony's grade!!!), your home is decorated so nicely and you are an AWESOME cook!!!

His,
Mrs. U

Cherish the Home said...

Julieann,

Alexis did a WONDERFUL job choosing those sunflowers, they're GORGEOUS!!

It was really fun to feel like I got a look into your daily life via pictures....And I really like your new mug. (o:

Blessings,
~Mrs.B

Anonymous said...

Hey there Cali girl....LOVE reading your blog and keeping up with you. Don't know if you saw it or not but Rachael Ray had a show on sometime in May where she did a rollover meal from leftover pork roast for black bean chili. Here is the link
http://www.rachaelrayshow.com/?q=recipes/roast-pork-and-black-bean-chili Check it out, I think your family would love it!! Talk to you soon....Congrats to Tony too! So much to be proud of over there Mom!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I think you mean "sight" words not "site" words LOL

I hope Alexis has a very happy birthday.

Jackie