Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday's Post

Happy Thursday everyone!! I want to show you a picture of the back of my daughter's hair in a bun. I think it is so pretty. She asks me to put her hair in a bun a couple times a week, and it takes me awhile, because she has so much hair, but it looks so nice when it is done. I put it in a pony tail and then I have to braid it--and I use about 25 bobby pins.
I also have plans swirling around my head about father's day. I really want to celebrate my husband and let him know how much he is appreciated. I love my husband so much, and I could never say a bad thing about him--he is such a wonderful man--and nice to look at too (giggle).

I am also, going to be doing a major grocery shopping trip this weekend---I am taking this time to really clean out my refrigerator, and yes, I will share pictures too. I am also going to incorporate some of Kelli's snack ideas here--she wrote a wonderful post about it here. Well, that is all for now--you all have a wonderful June day.

I have been asked by a few how old Little Kevin is now, he is 7 weeks today:) Such a good baby too.

10 comments:

Charree said...

I love the way you did your daughter's hair. It is so feminine looking. I wish my hair was long enough to do a bun with it.

I hope that all of your Father's Day plans come into place.

Happy Thursday!

Amber said...

Her hair is beautiful. Emilee will only let me do her hair one way and it bugs me. I want to always play with her hair and she won't every let me :)

I bet whatever you do your husband will just be happy to spend time with his family.

Kelli said...

Alexis's hair is sooo pretty, Julieann! Grace likes hers up in a bun too, it's nice and cool for the summer. Emily is a ponytail girl. :0)
I'm sure your husband will have a wonderful Father's Day!
Kelli

Chrissy said...

So pretty and feminine! I hope your family has a wonderful and relaxing Father's Day!

Anonymous said...

Oh her hair looks so pretty. I love it when my girls ask me to do their hair. Only 2 out of the 4 let me do their hair. But I love it.

Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I do covet every prayer I can get.

Blessings

Betty said...

Julieann, what a lovely family you have....thank you for dropping by to visit and taking the time to comment....

Please come again.....Betty

Susie said...

Hi Julieann,
I've enjoyed browsing a bit through your site. Your recipes look delish! Thanks so much for visiting me, and please stop in again anytime!
:)

Cherish the Home said...

Her hair looks gorgeous! Great job! (o:

Anonymous said...

Alexis's hair is gorgeous, and the bun looks beautiful and classic. I think I will try your strategy with my 7 yo Ellie's hair. She loves looking 'pretty' and I think this will work on her hair. I'm afraid that sometimes I just pull it up in a ponytail or braid it just to get it tidy in the quickest way possible. But I know that our girls will always remember when Mama takes the time to do something special for them!
Have a blessed day!
Hugs,
Amy

PS...Here's to our wonderful husbands on Father's Day! We certainly been blessed!

theups said...

Her hair looks sooo pretty!! Her hair is so smooth and shiny. I have too much wave in my hair and my hair ends up looking frizzy when I put it up. I've dreamed of having beautiful smooth hair like Alexis'!!

His,
Mrs. U