Friday, June 29, 2007

Pictures at Grandma's

Yesterday, my Grandmother had to go to the doctor's, so off we went. We also stopped at Albertson's and I bought four 12 packs of Coke for 9 dollars----That is my husband's absolute favorite drink--so I was so happy at the price:) I am not a soda drinker at all--I do love Perrier though. Then after all the errands, Alexis got to play on the playground by my Grandma's again. She is my Birthday girl today!! 6 Years old--I just can not believe it.


As we were walking, we came across this sign---I thought it was sad, but cute at the same time--a little bunny named *Mama* is out and about, I hope it gets home safely, little Mama!!!

This is the view from my Grandma's backyard on top of her hill--I would climb up here all the time when I was growing up, and just play and a lot of talking with God went on here.


This is the house I grew up in ---> My Grandma keeps the yard so neat.




Alexis' favorite flower in my Grandma's garden:)




The hummingbird feeder at Grandma's









Here are some pictures of my Grandma and Alexis and Kevin.








Birthday pictures will be posted Tomorrow after my Daughter's party----we have a lot going this day and tomorrow. Today is just us, and then tomorrow--everyone is invited to celebrate my daughter:) I will give all the details with pictures after--xoxoxo. Not sure if i am going to be able to do show and tell--so this might just be it today!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 6th Birthday, Alexis!!! I hope you have a great party tomorrow!!!!!

Julieann I loved the pictures of your Grandma... she looks like such a sweet lady =)

Kelli said...

Happy 6th birthday Alexis!! What a fun day you had and I enjoyed the pictues of your Grandma!!! Have fun celebrating some more tomorrow!
Kelli

theups said...

Happy "late" birthday, Alexis!!!! I hope your day was extra special!!!!!

Julieann, your grandma's house is beautiful and the yard is, too!!! It looks so warm and welcoming- a place where you know you would feel loved in!!! Your grandma seems like such a sweet lady! I am so glad that you have her and that she has you!

His,
Mrs. U