Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thursday--short post

Wow, it is Thursday already!! Woohoo, that means it is almost the weekend. I have a lot to do before this month is over--I have to plan a birthday party for my daughter, Father's Day, make a butterfly costume for my daughter's play. I am still working on my list---if I don't finish, I will just add it on to next weeks list:)

Tonight's dinner is going to be buffalo hot wings--yummy:)

Well, that is about all I have time for....oh, I have a quick question---it is a getting pregnant question. My doctor said that as long as I am nursing, that I probably won't get pregnant for the first six months---I was just curious has anyone out there gotten pregnant while nursing, less then a year of giving birth?



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have!! :-) A little bit less than six months after I had #2, I was pregnant again!! I was still nursing full-time at that point, too. I knew a girl who found out she was pregnant again at her 6 week postpartum check up. Yikes!!! She was nursing, too. But I'm sure THAT doesn't happen often!!! :-) Are you thinking about another? Call me crazy, but I would love another baby!! The only problem is, we'd have to move out of our apartment and don't think we can afford to do that. So, we are trying to space them out a little bit.

Anonymous said...

I have several friends in church who got pregnant while nursing in that first year. I always used extra protection because of that.
Blessings to you sister

Anonymous said...

It wasn't the first year, but I was still nursing and on the minipill 14mos and SURPRISE!

In the mini-pills defense I messed up on the two hour window you are supposed to always take it in. I'd had infertility problems in the past so never gave it a second thought. Well, this little wonder will join us in August.

Doberlady said...

I am already excited for you :)

Anonymous said...

A friends wife was pregnant 2 months after having her first while nursing, her two kids are 11 months apart. It happens for sure.

Kelli said...

Yes, I have. :0) I nursed Grace until she was 15 months and Emily was born 1 month later! LOL I never got a period, never had morning sickness, so I didn't even find out I was pregnant with Emily until I was 4 months along!
Have a great day!
Kelli