Monday, June 04, 2007

A New Week


Good Morning--it seems odd saying Good Morning, when I have been up since 5:30....LOL. We had a very busy weekend---with everyone home, I thought it would be easier to get here and blog, since I have a lot of things I want to write and share. I have taken a bunch of pictures over the weekend and today--of things I have been cooking, my kids, and just my everyday life. Kevin is napping right now, so I thought I would jump on the computer for a second. I have plenty to do today and through the week, but tomorrow hopefully I can post all the pictures---it should be a fun post. Anyway, thank you all for looking at my show and tell--I still have not been able to get to all your show and tells, but I am working on it. I made a giant list of everything I want to accomplish this week--that I will share tomorrow---Kevin cleaned my Blazer over the weekend, it is so nice driving in a freshly cleaned car--I never let it get bad, but it does look very nice. I made a pork roast for Sunday dinner--so now, I have put the rest in the crockpot with BBQ sauce, and I am making homemade rolls to go with the pulled pork--I am also going to steam some artichokes--and a nice green salad---I am also going to make some Ranch dressing--I have a busy week ahead of me, so I better stop for now--I will be by all your blogs soon--if not today then tomorrow---Have a wonderful June day xoxoxox.

P.S. I have had a lot of people ask me what the KF Board is--it is Kitchen Frugality--it is a message board on American Online, that I have been posting/reading for years---it always has a great dinner thread to give me such good ideas--and there is a dear lady on there that got me into making a lot of my own bread like the famous homemade bagels:)

7 comments:

Doberlady said...

Awwww thanks Julieann :) I am glad to have passed the bagel recipe on to you.

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hi Julieann!! All your food sounds sooo yummy. This is a dumb question, but how do you find the Kitchen Frugality message board? It sounds like something I would really enjoy reading. Thanks!! :-)

Momma Roar said...

I can't wait to see your pictures of your always yummy looking meals!
Give that little man of yours a hug from me please! :)

theups said...

Your food sounds wonderful!! And I definitely want to learn about steamed artichokes!!! I LOVE artichokes, but have never made them. Is steaming them your favorite way to eat them??

His,
Mrs. U

Kelli said...

Hi Julieann! I'd love to know how you steam artichokes too. I always see them in the store but they look scary..hehee.
Hugs!
Kelli

Jodi said...

Mmmm ~ yummy! I love reading your blog, Julieann; you always mention so many delicious foods in your posts! :o)

I almost always make BBQ pork out of my leftover pork roasts. We enjoy our artichokes with a nice lemon butter [like lobster ~ only cheaper! ;o)].

I have a hard time making it to all the show-n-tell- posts, too! and I hate that because I really want to see all the wonderful things people post!

Looking forward to your pictures whenever you get them up! ((Hugs))

Heather K said...

Hi julieann... thanks for stopping by...nice to hear from you....and your food sounds delicous!! Glad to hear you are still plugging along... actually it sounds more like you're flying along!!looking forward to your pics. =O)