Monday, June 25, 2007

Happy Monday!!

Today is Monday--I can not believe it. Last week just flew by. Thank you all so, so much about my tickle. I think it is okay now, and now I need to buy a new honey bear. It is cloudy and overcast this morning, it is supposed to be about 80 today. It usually stays cooler here by the beach. I did not go shopping this weekend, I spent Sunday visiting my Grandmother--and what a nice day we had. She will be 88 in August.

I have been watching the news, and all the horrible things that have been going on this week--i am sure if you have listened to the news you know what I am talking about.

I have to reorganize my time and my schedule for summer--it is a lot different, considering I do not have to go back and forth 4 times to school. Last night I was thinking, I missed show and tell--I have a lot of catching up to do. My dining room table was covered with laundry that I had washed and sorted--and when my girlfriend called me last night, as she chatted I put everything away--multi-tasking..LOL.

We grilled last night for dinner, but I really need to restock my freezer---did you hear the grocery stores here are going to go on strike? Ugh----I don't understand that, I guess I never will--anyway, I have so much to do this week--I wanted to start with a blog post--I will be back with what has been going on through the week--you all have a good day. I put a bunch of pictures of Kevin, he will be 2 months tomorrow--look how he is growing--I wake up to that sweet smile every morning--how can anyone have a bad day waking up to a face of an angel:)











9 comments:

Heather K said...

I know what you mean about waking up to that sweet face.. I agree... I was like that when mine were babies... I used to love to get up and feed them in the night... the way they just look up at you... like you're the best thing they've ever seen...they're sooo sweet!
glad to hear you got rid of the annoying tickle! So you used the honey trick?
I've posted pics about our Father's Day weekend...finally.

Anonymous said...

Look at him smiling!!!! And I love his hair, amazing!! Mine is still basically a baldy, except for this fringe of dark hair on the back of his head!! =) I like the one where you can see your little girl's hand next to his face, and he is leaning backward, you can tell he's looking up at her, even though you can't see her in the picture. Cute!!

Amber said...

Too cute! He has tons of hair. Glad you are feeling better!

Chrissy said...

He's so sweet! I think he resembles your hubby...

My week has started with a bang as well - the girls have tennis camp so we are off and running. Have a great day!

Kelli said...

Hi Julieann! I'm glad to hear that your tickle is better! Little Kevin the cutest thing....what a sweet smile to wake up to each morning! I just love his hair!
I have lots to do this week too. I never thought of grocery stores going on strike..how awful!! I hope you have a very productive week and get caught up on everything!
Hugs,
Kelli

theups said...

I am glad that you are feeling better, Julieann!!! And I am glad that you got to spend time with your grandmother, too! What a blessing!!

Kevin is getting so big!! Look at that smile!!! I LOVE it when babies start smiling and giggling!! Soooo sweet!!!

I don't understand this grocery store thing. Is it ALL the groceries stores or just a few? The whole state or just a certain town???? How long could it last? What will everyone do for food??

Oops. Probably more questions that you wanted there!! :)

His,
Mrs. U

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better from the throat tickle.

Your littlest is absolutely precious...too cute!

Jodi said...

So glad you're feeling better. Little Kevin is such a doll, and that hair just makes me smile! :o)

I'm sure your children will enjoy their summer break! I was wondering if y'all had year round school since they still seemed to be in school in June.

Grocery store strike - I wonder if that's just in California. I remember them striking there a few years ago. *sigh* Perhaps it will resolved???

Momma Roar said...

I know I left a comment here - but where is it?

Anyway, I remember typing something to the effect of your little guy being cuter and cuter with each picture!