Monday, June 11, 2007

Meme--Tagging 15 people--LQQK-->

Chrissy tagged me for this meme

Here are the rules:

Each player lists eight facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags eight people and posts their names, then goes over to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to go read your blog.
1. Jean VanDer Pyle was a very close and dear friend to me, until she passed--she was the lady who did the voice of Wilma Flinstone

2. I went to beauty school when I was 17

3. I was born in Oak Park, Illinois

4. I was in the audience of the Oprah Winfrey show in 1987, and the camera kept focusing on my face--boy, did I have some embarrassing expressions on my face.

5. I don't eat sweets

6. I don't like washing dishes ( I am always doing it)

7. I love the winter months more then the summer months

8. I am only 5 foot tall


That was hard--LOL
I am tagging----> Jodi, Mrs. B, Kelli, Mrs.U, Debbie, Kitty, Amber, Angelena---sorry if you have already been tagged:)








I am not sure how to do this--but I was tagged by my friend Amy at Picket fences--so I am going to do hers too--so I will have written a total of 15 facts about me with being tagged 7 more.

"The rules are real easy, all you have to do is write 7 random facts or habits about yourself in your blog. Then choose and list 7 people and leave them a 'Tag' letting them know to come by, and read your blog and see why."

1. I went to college to get my nursing degree--I may finish once my children are grown.


2. My father raised me along with my grandmother when my mother no longer could when I turned 10.


3. I played the clarinet in elementary school


4. My father bought me a mustang when I turned 18, that I crashed. (I am still appoligizing for that)



5. I love to throw parties.


6. I was a waitress for about 13 years


7. I worked at Cracker Barrel for 6 months while I was pregnant with Alexis---that was fun:)

I am tagging---->Shekinah, Jenn, Mrs. Monise, LeighAnn, Heather, Rebecca, Susan

9 comments:

Momma Roar said...

aaawww, I should have waited one more day so I could have counted your tag in today's post!
:P I can't believe you stuck your tongue out at me!! ;-)

Julieann said...

LeighAnn----The tongue was such a typo at first, and then I thought, you might find it funny...LOL--so I just left it.

I got tagged twice, so I did both in one post---

Julieann:)

Amber said...

I will do this one tomorrow. This is going to be a hard one! I can't believe you worked at Cracker Barrel...I love that place

Cherish the Home said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Julieann,
My, but you are an interesting person! Wilma Flintstone! You need to do a post about Ms.VanDer Pyle...that's really amazing...my children were certainly impressed!
Thanks for taking the time to do the meme...I know you're busy. But it really was neat learning more about you!
Have a great afternoon!
Hugs,
Amy

Anonymous said...

These were fun to read!! I'll probably do mine tomorrow... I always need a while to think up good ones!! :-)

I went to college for nursing, too!! I will also probably go back when the kids are all grown.

theups said...

No way!!! You're only 5 feet tall? This is silly, but you LOOK tall in your photo! LOLOLOLOL!!!! I would've guessed you were about 5'9"!!! Really!!

His,
Mrs. U

Susan P. said...

That was so neat to learn more about you! Wow, you knew Wilma Flinstone ~ I watched the Flintstones everyday when I was a child!! You worked at Cracker Barrell? Only one of my favorite places to go (to eat AND to shop;o)

Chrissy said...

Julieann -

Thanks for playing! I know you're busy. I just love getting to know all my blogging friends better.

I'm not surprised at your height - I could tell by your pics that you're tiny...next to you I'm a giant - I'm a whopping 5'3" ;0)