Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tuesday Morning

Good Morning!! Today is Tuesday. This is my coffee pot, it is set for 5:00 a.m. I will take a picture of Kevin's coffee pot another day, it is one of those coffee makers that makes star bucks kind of coffee--that stuff is way too sweet for me. ..and this is my favorite coffee cup---> What does your favorite coffee cup look like?
This is what I made for breakfast for Tony, french toast--->



Today, I have a few things swirling in my head of what I want to do. I have an idea for tonight's dinner, but that is in the making, it has something to do with ground beef. I have a bunch of pictures to post of the past few days, but I will do that later today. It is overcast today, a little cool. Have a great morning---xoxoxo

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Your coffee cup is pretty! =) My favorite is one that my husband gave me last year for Christmas. It is BIG and pink and has Winnie the Pooh on it. =)

Momma Roar said...

The french toast looks yummy!

My favorite cup? A plastic 24 oz pepsi bottle! I don't like coffee - but pepsi...mmmm!!

theups said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE French toast!!!!! Goodness, I need to make some for my family and SOON!!

His,
Mrs. U

Jodi said...

French toast is my favorite breakfast dish! Yours looks delicious. Lucky Tony - lol!