Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Tuesday:)


I took Alexis's room apart yesterday--I went through all her clothes and took all the ones that were too small--I pulled her bed apart, and washed all the bedding. She has a bunk bed, on the top bunk she has her stuffed animals, that has gotten out of control.

Last night's Dinner:

I made hamburgers with bacon and cheese--no bun
french fries
peas
green salad

Tonights Dinner:
Chicken something..(LOL)
Aunt Bee's Augraten Potatoes
Corn on the cobb
Salad

I am going to make homemade pizza this week too--probably on Friday:) I will share pictures.

I hope everyone's week is going well--

I am doing pretty well on my list of things I want to get done--and don't worry, I am not pushing myself--God has given me a lot of energy, but he is also letting me know, when to sit and rest:) Also, labor is something I don't have to worry about, this time around, I am having a scheduled C-section. I was in Labor with my son for 36 hours though. One more thing---> 16 more days---I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!!!!

Alexis and i made peanut butter cookies yesterday too--she loves to bake and cook--my son said they taste like bacon?

Well, it is a pretty day here, and I am going to get another cup of coffee (decaf) , get going on my list--and read some more blogs in between:) xoxox

8 comments:

Momma Roar said...

My girl, you've got energy - I can tell you've got the nesting thing happening! (and that is a good thing). I loved the months leading up to my third child's birth - my house hasn't been that clean since :) lol
We are having Roman Chicken tonight, something new, I hope everyone likes it! Have a great rest of your day!

Anonymous said...

My goodness you have some serious energy - nesting abilities - before the birth of your new sweetie. Please promise you'll rest and not overdo it. :o)

theups said...

Wow, you DO have a lot of energy!! What a blessing!! Just chasing Elizabeth around is wearing me out!! I keep telling myself that I'll get a routine going soon and things will fall in place- I hope so, at least!! :)

16 days?? WOOOHOOOO!!!! I am praying!!

His,
Mrs. U

Amber said...

It is always nice to get things done on your lists. Makes you feel so much better! Can't believe you only have 16 days left! I know you are excited!!

Momma Roar said...

Me again...I hope your supper was yummy, our roman chicken turned out better than I had expected!

I agree with Haus Frau - don't overdo it with all your tasks.

Julieann said...

Momma Roar--can I have your recipe for Roman Chicken, I have never heard of it:)

Please don't worry, I am not over doing it--I promise:)

Julieann:)

Kelli said...

16 days??! Wow! I can tell you are getting excited! Your menu for the week sounds wonderful. Nesting always gave me a huge amount of energy too!
Kelli

Mimi said...

Your meals sound yummy!