Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Dinner Roll recipe for Michele :)

I got some really great books at the library, I will share those tomorrow with pictures:) I got a nice email asking for my Dinner Roll recipe--I took a picture of the recipe--and posted it here--if you click on the picture, it should enlarge and you should be able to see the recipe big and clear---if you can't, just let me know by comment or email, and I will type it out:)
Mrs. A also has a wonderful recipe too-->here

Let me know how they turn out:)

UPDATE: My mind is so excited for the baby--I totally forgot, I had blogged about my dinner rolls with pictures and the recipe---> here too---OOPS...LOL

2 comments:

Michele said...

Thanks for posting the recipe for me! I'll get them made sometime tomorrow. Love your blog!

Jenn said...

Oh how funny! How much longer now?
Thanks for the recipe!

Jenn