Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday is here--> 6 days left :o)

Hello--Yay, it is Friday. My last weekend pregnant--I can not believe it--the time is coming quick. I worked in my daughter's class today, which was fun. I bought her a hoola -hoop--but I have to have Kevin show her how to do it---LOL--It just does not work when you are 9 months pregnant.

Friday Menu:
Hamburgers
Noodles with oil and garlic
Steamed Artichokes
Fresh Green salad

This Weekend we are going to steam clean the carpet in the living room. I am also going to do some laundry, and we are going to make a trip to Babies R Us--YAY---we received a gift certificate for there, so that should be a lot of fun.

I will be checking in here on and off all week, and visiting all your lovely blogs--and I will post before I go to the hospital and when I return home---I know I will enjoy reading these posts months or maybe years from now..(LOL)

This is such a ramble--I hope I am making sense :) I bought a big bottle of purrel for the downstairs bathroom, for everyone to use around the baby. I am so excited--how many times have I said that....LOL. I am also going to do Show and Tell at Kelli's blog---I just have to figure out what it will be, hmmmm--It was a very cold and rainy day today, brrrrrr. I am going to go for now---You all have a fantastic Friday xoxoxox



6 comments:

Jodi said...

What cute, little, busy bears you found for your post!

I can't believe this is your last weekend pregnant ~ enjoy the moments of quiet. :o)

Kelli said...

Oh wow! You are in the last of the countdown now!! I'm looking foward to your show and tell. You could always show a picture of that cute preggo belly of yours. :0)
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Kelli

Cherish the Home said...

I can just feel your excitement!

I tell you what Julieann...I know I've said this often but you are my homemaking hero! You accomplish so much and with such a fantastic attitude!

Blessings,
~Mrs.B

Tammy said...

Happy Saturday! Have a great weekend!

TO BECOME said...

May the week pass quickly and all things go well and it want be long for a happy mama and baby to be home. My prayers are with you. connie from Texas

Anonymous said...

The countdown is on! Luke is also counting the days down until his birthday. He will be 13!! I can't believe it. They grow up way to fast!lol
Keep us posted. I want to see lots and lots of baby pictures!!!