Monday, October 10, 2022

*Weekly Menu Plan* #MENUPLAN


 

Tater Tot Casserole ½ chicken ½ vegetarian
Green Beans
Cesar salad
Fresh Cheese Bread

French Onion Pot Roast
Carrots
Steamed Broccoli
Mashed potatoes and Gravy
Fresh Buttered Bread
Salad

Nachos with the leftover shredded beef and refried beans
onions, tomato, lettuce, black olives
Jalapenos
Sour cream, avocado

Pork Chops
Loaded Baked Potato
Steamed Peas
Salad


Creamed Chicken over Rice
Steamed Broccoli
Salad

*Family Fun Night*

Leftovers or Takeout




2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Julieann ♥

Thank you so much for stopping over on my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I love seeing new faces. Funny you mention the Menu Plan Monday, it is something I used to participate in when Laura first started it in the early 2000's. Wow I miss those days.

I would love for you to join us every Monday for the Happy Homemaker Monday.

Have a blessed week,
Sandra
xoxo

Julieann said...

Oh, Sandra!! Thank you for letting me join, I am so excited. I loved joining in on Laura's Menu Plan Monday...I don't know when it stopped...it just did :( I miss those days tooo...so much. Life seemed so simpler back in the beginning days of blogging. Thank you for coming over and leaving a comment. Made my day :0)

xo
Julieann