Thursday, October 27, 2022

Pictures and Jell-o

 I saw this picture in the store and wanted to re-create it, so I did.....Mine is the second photo.  The first is courtesy of Joann's.



Next, my son had his braces rewired so his mouth is a bit sore. I made a big pot of soup and Jell-O!!!

Oh, if there is a memory I could attach to my child hood it would be Jell-O!!!



Today started out 55 degrees and it is warming up to 73 degrees.  Nice....
I changed course on my menu plan today and I am making Cream of Chicken over rice instead of Chicken Bwak Bwak.

I am making labels for the drink cups for my Birthday/Halloween party so everyone can write there name on the cup, so they don't get misxed up.

I will make sweet Tea and call it "Witches Sweet Brew"
and "Witches Unsweet Brew"
I am making worms and eyeballs
IE: Spaghetti and Meatballs.
I am so excited to kick off Decorating for Christmas after the last trick or treating knocks.
That tree is going up,
Pencil Pine!



🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
XO
JULIEANN









No comments: