Thursday, October 20, 2022

🤍 I Am So Glad You Are Here 🤍


 

Today was a very productive day! In fact it has been a very productive week.  I got so many things done that I have been wanting to do.  I have been really working on my yoga, they are classes taught through Peloton, and I love them so much.  I am 52 and my body really appreciates the strecthing...it is so soothing and it gives me so much more energy, hence, I was able to accomplish so much and was better focused.

The Georgia sky was gorgeous today. 
 I snapped this picture to hold it perfectly in time forever.


My porch has little touches of fall.
Pumpkins and mums, oh my!



I am sharing another drawing I did.
I really adore drawing flowers.




Here was our dinner tonight.  It was from my menu plan.  Like all things, it sometimes gets tweaked a little bit.



Picking out photos for my thumbnail tee hee!
They are pictures of me and what 52 looks like.




I hope you had a really great day.

I have another quote for you today that I read and want to share.  I am not sure who the author is, but it really hit home for me:

"I'm allowed to make a big deal out of things that feel really big to me"

YES!!!  So true!!!
We all have our own story and our story should never be dismissed or made to feel unreadable.  
We all matter, 
YOU METTER!!!!!!


XO
Julieann
🤍🤍

No comments: