Monday, October 24, 2022

🤍Happy Homemaker Monday🤍



🤍WELCOME!!!!!🤍




I am joining in 
 "Happy Homemaker Monday" Hosted by Sandra.
Click on Picture to take you there. 
Her blog is absolutely lovely!!
🤍🤍🤍




I am doing this Sunday night, because I have a dental appointment Monday morning. 
When I get back I will visit all the wonderful blogs.
I am soooooo loving this and I am so thrilled I found you all and Happy Homemaker Monday.

The weather starts out very cold, and then warms up considerably.  I went to Church this morning and was very cold and then when I got home, I was determined to get every stitch of laundry done.  I have a very big week this week.  I am throwing my Father in Law a birthday party and the guest count seems to be growing. Well I walked outside to do something about 3:30 and the sun was warm and the weather was gorgeous.  I put on my running shoes and ran my 3 miles..it was glorious!!!!

Here is our weather this week in North Georgia.




 

Outside my Window, are the beautiful houses and a neat and tidy lawn that my husband tended to today.  It is getting dark.....the days are getting shorter and soon we will be changing our cloaks and Christmas will be upon us....



Right now I am ..........sitting in my craft room/office and I am typing this post out.  I just finished with dinner and it was steak on the grill with baked potatoes. 
What I am thinking and pondering: All the things that need to get done this week.  I really want my party to go well. Plus all my normal day to day things....


What I am reading?
The Redhead of Auschwitz by Nechama Birnbaum
and
Mean Baby by Selma Blair


I added a new book from Costco over the weekend......



      



 What is on my TV:
📺

Autumn Screensaver
I don't watch tv that much.  My husband loves TV.



How I am feeling:
Really good!!  I am always happy after a good run, so I try and do it every single day. 
 had to take full advantage of the warm sun, it will be cold soon.
I also do my Peloton which I have been obsessed with going on 4 years now.  My husband got me this for a gift about 4 years ago and I just love it soooo much.  The stretching classes have changed my life.




Steak on the grill
loaded Baked potatoes
roasted zucchini


Steak Quesadillas with all the wonderful fixings that go with it
avocado, tomato, sour cream...etc.....

Hamburger Casserole
Salad
Bread


Cucumber Tomato salad

Meatloaf
Mashed potatoes
green beans
salad 
bread

Family Fun Night

PARTY FOOD!!!!!!!!
It is potluck too, but this is what I am providing.  I will have pictures after the party
Worms (Spaghetti) and (Eye) meatballs
Devilled eggs that look like eyes,
Green Mummy Wraps
Spooky Salad
Chocolate on chocolate Dirt Cake

Looking around the house and my to do list :
Finish Laundry
start clearing out dinning room to make room for the party
steam mop floors
wipe down fridge inside and out
keep up on swishing toilets.
change bedding in son's room
this list is ever growing and changing, the life of the homemaker's to do list is never done it just changes daily...tee hee

From my camera:

Me!


My Parrot












1 Corinthians 13:1
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
Yes!!!  God is love and he is ever so patient and loves us so much.  We are his children.  You know how you love your children, that is how God loves each and everyone of us.  He knows every hair on our head,  He knows when we will be born and he knows the day we die, but in between he gives us free choice to how we will live this beautiful gift he gave us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can not wait to visit all your blogs!
I hope all who read here are blessed and happy.

This week is going to be a great one.  I love throwing parties. I also have to go to the dentist.  I am an odd one, I love going to the dentist and I am so appreciated that I can go.  

XO
Julieann

🤍🤍🤍






6 comments:

Schotzy said...

Oh, my goodness, would you adopt me? I could be another grandma! Your meals sound so delish, and. You sound so creative and interesting! I, also, love the creative way to type up your posts. It inspires me to be more inventive! God bless! Have a wonderful week!

Jackie See said...

Sounds like a great week! You have a great blog! Have a great time and enjoy the party! ~jackie see~

Jean said...

Sounds like your party is going to be lots of fun. Hope it goes well for you and that you have a wonderful rest of your week!

Sandra said...

Hi Julieann, it's my first time coming to see you. I apologize that it's taken this long to leave a comment.

I'm so glad you're joining in with our Happy Homemaker Monday. I enjoyed reading your post, love the menu, and loveeeee the books. I am obsessed with anything to do with the Holocaust and have so many books. However, I don't have the ones you mentioned, so I'm going to add them to my list.

I hope you're having a blessed week, and hope your dental appointment went well.

Blessings,
Sandra
xoxo

Luludou said...

Hope your party turns out great... but it should with such a spooky menu! You seem to keep in shape - kuddos to you. Have a great week

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Sorry I'm so late. But so happy to find a fellow homemaker Mom and HHM friend! I love your blog 😊 And I your menu sounds absolutely faboulous! I adore your creative Halloween ideas. I love doing some fun things too. My kids are older now...so I don't do as much as I used to - but I still love doing something to make it fun! Look forward to more visits with you Juliann! Have a wonderful weekend. xo